Do you like working out early in the morning? It helps to wake up, energize you and improves your mood. In addition it burns your fat at an elevated rate and speeds up your metabolism. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
We would like to challenge you with our twenty-one day fat-burning plan! You will perform short intensive exercises every morning for three weeks. When you are finished this challenge you will not recognize your body! All you need is a mat and a gym timer. Scroll down to see the exercises to perform. Let’s start working out!
Thirty seconds of exercise and fifteen seconds of rest. Perform all the exercises in order and repeat this circuit twice.
Forty-five seconds of exercise and fifteen seconds of rest. Perform all the exercises in order and repeat this circuit twice.
Fifty seconds of exercise and ten seconds of rest. Perform all the exercises in order and repeat this circuit 3 times.
Get into position by placing your hands flat on the floor, directly below your shoulders. Extend your legs out behind you, with only your toes and balls of your feet touching the floor. Hold your body up and keep your back straight by tightening your abdominal muscles. Your neck and head should be bent slightly back.
– Lower your chest towards the ground by bending your elbows until your chest is just above the ground or you feel a stretching of your chest and shoulders. Hold for a count of one.
– Press upwards from your chest and shoulders, straightening your arms as you return to the starting position. Hold for a count of one. Repeat.
#2. Dive Bombers
Place your hands flat on the floor shoulder width apart. Keep your back straight and fully extend your legs behind you into a regular push up position, but with your feet spread slightly wider than shoulder width. Your body should be supported on your toes and hands only.
– Keeping your arms straight, move your hands back towards your feet, until your back arches upwards and you are looking between your feet. (Your body should form an upside down “V” shape) This is the start position.
– As you slowly exhale, bend your elbows, so that your chest and body arc forward and your hips move towards the floor.
– As you reach the start position, continue the movement by arching your back and straightening your arms. This will push your torso upwards so that your head and chest raise and you are looking above you.
– Slowly inhale and push through your arms to return to the start position. Repeat.
#3. Hip Lifts
Lie flat on an exercise mat on the floor. Extend your legs fully and place your hands palms down, flat on the floor beside you. Keeping your feet together, draw your knees up towards your chest, until your thighs are at 90 degrees to the floor and your calves are parallel to it. This is the start position.
– As you inhale, curl your hips up off the floor while bringing your knees further towards your chest.
– Continue the movement until your knees are touching your chest, or as far as comfortable. Hold for a count of one. In a controlled movement, return your legs to the start position, exhaling as you do so. Repeat.
#4. Mountain Climbers
Place your hands flat on the floor, shoulder width apart. Extend your torso and legs fully behind you with only your toes and balls of your feet touching the floor. Your body should be in a straight line, with your weight supported on your hands and toes only.
– Starting with either leg, flex your knee and hip at the same time to bring your knee up and under your hip. Your other leg should remain fully extended. This is the start position.
– Using an explosive movement, reverse the position of your legs, by extending the bent leg back and simultaneously flexing the straight leg until it is in the startposition. Continue alternating in this manner for the desire amount of time.
Stand with your feet hip width apart. Your toes should be pointing straight ahead or only slightly outward. Cross your arms in front of your body, place your hands behind your head (prisoner squat) or at the sides of your head.
– Keep your weight on your heels and bend your knees while lowering your hips towards the ground as if you are sitting down on a chair. Keep your back straight at all times. Continue until you feel a slight stretch in your quadriceps. Pause for a count of one. Do not let your knees extend out beyond the level of your toes.
– Return to the start position by pushing down through your heels and extending your hips forward until you are standing straight. Repeat.
#6. Hip Extension With Leg Lift
– Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Raise one leg off the floor and bend your knee up towards your chest. Yhis is the start position.
– Perform the exercise by pushing down through your other heel and pushing your hips up, raising your glutes off the mat. Continue until your hips are in a straight line with your torso. Hold for a count of one.
– Return to the start position by lowering your hip to the floor. Complete all the repetitions for one set before changing legs.
Lie flat on an exercise mat on the floor keeping your lower back straight with no arching of your spine and with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your hands lightly on the sides of your head. Curl your torso upwards so your shoulders are slightly raised off the floor..
– Raise your knees until your thighs are at a right angle to the floor and your calves are parallel to the floor. This is the start position. Slowly move your legs in a pedaling action as if you are riding a bicycle.
– As you do so, exhale and bring your opposing elbow close to each knee by crunching to one side. Left elbow to right knee. Right elbow to left knee. After each crunch, return to the start position inhaling as you do so.
– Without pausing, repeat the movement to the other side. Repeat without pausing for the desired number of repetitions to each side.
#8. Fire Hydrants
Position yourself on all fours on a mat with your palms flat and shoulder-width apart. Place your knees hip-width apart and bend them at a 90 degree angle. Try to relax your core so that your back and abs are in a natural position.
– Maintain this posture as you raise your right knee and bring it as close to your chest as you can. Now raise your right thigh out to the side, keeping the hips still.
– Kick your raised leg straight back slowly until it is in line with your torso. Reverse the movement to return to the starting position.
I am professional article writer, writing since 2001. I have written article mostly on health and fitness . If you like the article, please don't forget to follow my on social networks.